News:

Zatikon is back and free to play! https://www.chroniclogic.com/zatikon.htm

Main Menu

Bug?

Started by tyroney, January 08, 2007, 03:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroney

It seems that units to be placed "spawn" at the front center of the placeable area. If I placed two units next to each other at the forward of the green box, the following units I went to place would initially have their shadow "stuck" up in front/between the first two units, though I found I was able to move my mouse up by the shadow, and pull it along the front to one side or the other, and get it out to wherever I wanted to place it.  So no huge deal, it seems.

I might have gotten another bug where I got stuck placing a unit, but I haven't figured out repro yet.  (it had to do with trying to unplace a unit, and getting it stuck to my cursor with no shadow on the field, and then I was only able to exit to menu at that point) This may be related to the previous- perhaps when I placed a unit front and center, the next one got stuck before it even appeared, or something like that.  I might post if I figure out anything concrete.

Otherwise, pretty interesting.  I've had fun with a few different strategies, and might consider buying.  We'll see.

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Thanks for the information, we are aware of that problem with placing units.  I will be posting a "wish list" of possible updates to the game and it is one of them.  Let me know if you find any other problems.

tyroney

I know, probably already discovered, but for the record:

I tried to skeleton a fading corpse, triggered the cooldown, but got no skeleton.

And my only personal quibble worth mentioning:  the camera spin direction feels backwards.

TonyP

I've gotten a few requests about having an invert x axis on the camera function so hopefully that will go on the wish list Josiah?

Chronic Logic - Josiah

Yep :)